Last Friday we hosted a live panel discussion announcing the release of our report, “Giving in Faith: How Coronavirus Widened the Digital Divide.” We’re happy to provide this recording of the webinar that you can watch any time you like.
Follow along during a spirited and informative panel discussion on Coronavirus’ effects on faith-based giving and how your church can survive and thrive during the pandemic with our esteemed presenters:
- David King of the Lake Institute on Faith & Giving
- Vashti Murphy McKenzie, Presiding Bishop, 10th Episcopal District African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Wale Mafolasire, Founder & CEO, Givelify
- Juana Veliz, Director of Strategic Planning, Givelify
- Ken Garfield, (moderator), noted author and editor
Watch the Panel Discussion on How Coronavirus Widened the Digital Divide
We encourage you to share these valuable resources with friends and colleagues in your faith and nonprofit communities.