We’ve listened to your feedback, and we’re happy to announce that Givelify is rolling out the ability to make recurring donations on our app.
Here is the schedule for the roll-out of Givelify’s recurring giving feature:
- Givelify’s Online Giving Platform is ready now: If your church or nonprofit has a Givelify online giving button on your website or Facebook, you can set up recurring donations NOW.
- Givelify’s App for Android will accept recurring donations in about a week.
- Givelify’s App for iPhone will begin accepting recurring donations later in December.
You will find video demos and detailed instructions on our Support site for each platform, as they become available.
As this feature becomes available for all platforms and devices, if you experience any problems or have questions please contact us via the Givelify Support site so that we may address these issues promptly.
How To Set Up Recurring Donations
Setting up recurring donations online with Givelify is quick and easy.
- To begin, visit your organization’s profile as you normally would, then select your donation amount.
- You will see a new option to schedule a recurring donation. Click the toggle to On.
- Select how often you want to make this donation: daily, weekly, every two weeks, twice a month, or monthly. Then choose a start date for your recurring donation to begin.
- Tap Set Recurring, and your chosen amount will be automatically donated at the frequency you chose.
Keep in mind that a one-time donation for your chosen amount will be processed immediately. Recurring donations begin on the chosen date.
Your receipt screen will show that this is a recurring donation, with the next scheduled donation date.
Click to enlarge