A Tipping Point
As the faith community continues to offer online worship, more organizations are turning to Givelify’s church giving platform. Especially today, everyone is turning to technology to remain engaged, and to make a difference. In fact, our Giving in Faith report found that among 31% of donors, the current pandemic strengthened their reason for giving. Likewise, organizations have continued to embrace technology to further their missions.
Givelify is Your Window of Opportunity
Over 45,000 places of worship and nonprofits — large and small — use Givelify as their online and mobile giving platform. Many organizations are tiny and in rural communities. Many are large with national audiences. Every organization that is part of the Givelify family has the opportunity to connect with nearly one million donors.
Now that worship is increasingly online, givers are too. More givers on our platform means more potential givers for your organization. The beauty of Givelify is inspired giving! If an online viewer is inspired to give because of a message that moved them, your organization is just a tap away. You can grow your donor base instantly, with no added cost.
“It only took 5 minutes to sign up. Givelify makes it simple for people to give from all over the world,” Dr. Nichole Farmer, New Day Ministries
Six Added Benefits of Givelify’s Church Giving Platform
Once you choose Givelify, you get the added benefits to belong to a larger community of generous people looking to do more good. However, this is certainly not the only advantage to using Givelify. When you sign up for free, your organization immediately gains valuable tools and resources at no extra cost. No matter how large or small the organization, no matter how large or small the donation.
- Simple, powerful donation management: With Givelify, tracking and managing donations becomes a streamlined and simple process. With time-saving integrations and customizations, Givelify makes life easier for your finance team. Even if your church has less than 20 members, you will have access to all the benefits of donation management. Our new integrations make the data management and syncing process effortless.
- Insightful data & analytics: Givelify makes it easy to make decisions and plan for future growth with easy-to-understand trends and data metrics. Want to know when to plan for a dip in giving? Want to see if your sermon sparked increased generosity? The answers to these questions are just a click away.
- Dedicated Giving Success Coach: We accomplish more good together. You can count on your dedicated coach to help you grow mobile and online donations. Our success coaches are available to give you the support you need at no extra cost.
- Givelify support center: Our dedicated support team is available via phone and email to answer questions from you, and your donors, seven days a week.
- Spanish-language app version: We know that generosity and gifts come in all languages! Not only is our app available in a Spanish version but you also get all the same benefits in-language. From bilingual support to bilingual Giving Success Coaches, we’re here to support the needs of you and your donors.
- Givelify resource hub: We’re here to guide and support you with best practices and free tools. From launching your campaign to increasing your donations. Just recently, we created a GivingTuesday Toolkit to guide places of worship and nonprofit organizations to truly harness all the power behind this global giving movement.
If not now, then when?
These added advantages of using Givelify’s church giving platform make the choice simple. Come further your mission among our growing community of people doing more good! Did we mention that the sign up process is super simple, too? And it’s FREE.
“Givelify is helping us reach our vision by making giving so easy for our people,” Pastor Stephen Kimery, Crossroads Assemblies of God
Time to Sign Up!
With Giving Tuesday just around the corner, the time to sign up is now! It takes less than 5 minutes. Sign up here.